Sunday, November 22, 2009

Show N Tell

Here are the other things that I've been working on lately.

This mini is going to a lovely lady in a personal swap:

Photobucket

It actually has been bound already, just need to label it.

Here's a close up of the hand quilting:
Photobucket

And this real mini quilt will be going in the package as well:
Mini Quilt KeyChain

For Scale:
Miniature Quilt Key Chain

For Aunt Pitty Pat's Christmas Swap:
I'm in 2 groups, so I need to make 24 9-Patch blocks.
Here are 12 for Group 2.
Blocks for a Swap

This shows a truer color:
Blocks for a swap

4 Seasons Holiday Quilt Swap:
This is it unbound, I just need to upload one of it that was bound.
Photobucket

Idea for the Inspired by the Fall swap:
Photobucket

I didn't sew anything for it yet - just playing with some placement.

4 comments:

  1. Great projects.
    I've finally started the quilt I'll be sending you.

    Love and hugs GIna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the winter quilt and the matching keychain is adorable. What a great idea!

    I haven't even bought my fabric yet for the Christmas swap. I'm in the brights group. I'm hoping to find just the right fabric when I go to my LQS on Black Friday.

    I like the leaves too. The purple is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    So much work... Send me an e-mail with your adress so I can send your mini-quilt.

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, you've been busy! I'm trying real hard not to peek this close to Christmas!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete