I decided what fabrics I was sending out for the My First Quilting Bee. I'm almost done hand quilting JellyBean's Beatrix Potter quilt, and she just needs another quilt. Since we moved in late June I just got around to clearing out one of my filing cabinet drawers, and lo and behold I found the *perfect* fabric for her new quilt.
I got this fabric when I was pregnant with Bean in 2008, and it's been sitting waiting to be made into something awesome.
I've decided to ask for improv blocks, or for the participants of the bee to do whatever they feel like with the fabric. Just be inspired by it.
And naturally I had to make 2 sample blocks. I do have 4 made, but can't find 2 of them!
Here are my sample improv blocks. They measure 12.5 inches, so they'll finish at 12.