Friday, July 31, 2009

Today's goals!

I joined a new Christmas Challenge found here Di's Christmas Challenge. The challenge is to finish 3 projects in time for Christmas. Think I can do it? I've got a bunch of stuff to do for Christmas, I'd really like this one to be mostly a handmade one, so I'm going to really try my best to get 3 projects done in August, especially since I go back to work in September.

Currently I'm running a load of laundry - actually pre-washing the fabric I'm going to be using for the Scrappy Christmas Block Swap. Especially since I've got a lot of reds, I don't want them to bleed when the recipients of my blocks receive them.

Edited:
Photobucket

Photobucket
I'll edit this post later tonight with some pictures of my progress. Till later!
Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenn--cute Christmas blocks--keep working on them and soon they will all be done!! And the B/Potter quilt for Jellybean is soo cute, I love anything B/Potter. well, give Jellybean a hug for me--hugs, just, Di

    ReplyDelete