Saturday, December 26, 2009

And I got a SEWING MACHINE!!

Whoo hoo. The hubby is good. :D I got a new Singer Confidence sewing machine AND a proper sewing table with a drop down spot for the machine. The machine is a little too big for the drop down part, so we're going to get a new table, but yea.. the hubby is good. AND he let me get some more fabric. Not too much, but just a little bit, enough to make a girl happy. :D He got me a fat eighth pack of polka dots which is just too cool.

I'm re-charging the camera from JellyBeans 2nd Christmas, so there will be pictures soon, and there will be pictures tomorrow of my new play toy.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. :D I'll be back tomorrow with a new installment!

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful Hubby! It's great that he can go out and get you the things that you love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome hubby to have! Congratulations and can't wait to see what comes from the new gift!

    ReplyDelete