Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow Day = Sewing Fun

After helping the hubby shovel over 20 inches of snow (we took turns taking care of the bean) I got some quality sewing time in.

For Aunt Pitty Pats swap:
I've made 6 of these:
Photobucket

And 6 of these:
Photobucket

So now all 24 of my 9 patch blocks are done.
Here they are in all their glory:
24 - 9 Patch blocks

I've also cut out all the light bulbs for the "Christmas Lights" blocks, and I'm in the process of appliqueing all the penguins. Those that I did have done I ripped apart because I thought they looked like crap.

And I've got 2 more mini's in the works.

School is closed tomorrow!! YAY!! So that means I can get more sewing time in before the holidays.. and who knows, maybe even more presents (and I still have to wrap a ton of gifts!)

1 comment:

  1. I love the prints & colors. I'm sure this quilt will be beautiful.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete