Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thinking about opening an Etsy...

So today I finally seriously started thinking about opening my own Etsy. I don't know what I'd really like to sell there, but I was thinking about putting together miniature quilt top kits.. but I don't know if that'd be a good idea or not. I've got a ton of fabric and I think I'd like to put together kits. I love cutting fabric - that's so calming to me!

Any ideas from my readers?

And.. I'm more mini quilt down in my 1000 promise. Before I want to send them off, I'm going to finish 10, so that means only 4 more to make and then I'm sending my 10 into Ami Simms. :)

Yay for productivity!

And, Terry and I started wrapping the gifts for Christmas. We got our tree today and put it up, so when it's settled down a bit and all decorated (probably Wednesday night) I'll have a nice photo to share with you!

2 comments:

  1. I say go for it! The listing fee is so minimal it doesn't hurt if it sits for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the picture of your Christmas tree! I love Christmas decorations and seeing how everyone celebrates the season.

    As for an etsy store, nothing ventured, nothing gained...

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete