Sunday, August 16, 2009

Making Progress

It's been super warm the last two days, and I didn't write yesterday because it was my great-uncle's 80th birthday. So we got asked to bring JellyBean up to North Jersey for Uncle Pauls party. JellyBean had a great time, she was the talk of the party and she was having so much fun being passed around and getting some lovin'.

So I'm slowly making some progress on JellyBean's quilt, not much, but it's getting there. And I'm working on the smaller prizes for the winners of my giveaway, and I've got the mini quilt for Anne-Lise almost done, the top is done anyway. I need to quilt it up and then it'll be flying around the world to its new home in Norway. I really hope she likes it. Soon as I charge the battery from last night, I'll take a sneak peak picture of it.

I'll be back later on to update with some pictures! :)

And I joined a group on Flikr called Swap Till U Drop (STUD) and I've signed up for my very first mini quilt swap there. I'm super excited about it, I really can't wait. It's a wonderful group, I've been made to feel really welcome and just feel so comfortable already. I hope to be swapping with them for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment